Define the target
macs offers a concept workshop for prospective clients in order to get to know each other and to get a common understanding of your business requirements in terms of management accounting. On the other hand the client benefits from a macs consultants experience in addressing specific pain points the business may have as well as getting to know the macs unique selling points.
Together we specify the resources required for a successful implementation of the software.
For example we discuss
- Your current (AS-IS) and your required (TO-BE) profit contribution margin statement.
- Your requirements of future planning and forecast processes.
- Your requirements for product costing and cost center accounting / activity cost rate determination
- Your data sources and systems to be integrated
- and many more
macs experts will discuss with you at eye level and with great know-how. They draw from a wealth of experience gained from past projects and advise on topics that are challenges.
Independent of an implementation project, the concept workshop will create
- Clarity for you / your management accounting enhancement plans
- A base and a starting point for your project documentation
- A working document for all other planning
The results of the concept workshop will be delivered in a report.
By the way you can also book a concept workshop independently of any plan for a macs implementation project. Ask for the possibilities in your free expert discussion.
Online or on site
You decide how to get in touch with each other. We love to meet you on site, in your company. On the one hand, this allows us to look into your processes and on the other hand, we appreciate the energy of a personal meeting.
If the distance plays a role or travel and access regulations prevent personal exchange, then this is a good reason for a virtual workshop. In the macs online meetings and events, we use Microsoft Teams. In the virtual case, we share the planned workshop time into individual sections that last between two and four hours.
If you want to meet us personally and plan the workshop as a kick- off for your team, we will of course be at your disposal for getting to know each other and performing the workshops on site.
We invite you also to our rooms. You have the choice.
- Experts for all management accounting topics
- Complete support-down to the last detail
- Developing a reliable management accounting system
- Always there for you
Trust customers to trust macs
Nampak Ltd - Johannesburg, South Africa
GELITA South Africa Pty. Ltd